- Hypercompression: my meditation method
- The Secret Significance of Spiders
- Ontology 101: Who is it that knows/feels/senses? or What am I?
- Ontology for Beginners: How to Reality Check Your Existence
- The Three Treasures: mind, heart, body
- The Feng-style 24X Yilu
- The Hong Method, demonstrated
- Taoist Canon: Don’t Do Anything You Don’t Have To
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: bipolar child
Dr. Biederman. Retire. At once. Along with Kay Redfield Jamison, and John Grohol. You three have dedicated your lives to harming innocent children and naive or uninformed women. You are not medicine practitioners, you are evil. True evil. True medicine … Continue reading
I remember talking to a friend of mine who encouraged me to write a book about my journey from fear, anger, and depression, to happiness after I had a fairly rough start to my life. He said, “That’s a great … Continue reading
Everything about the current politics of child and pediatric bipolar disorder. The bipolar child. Bipolar child psych docs at war. Bipolar child researcher says BP doesn’t exist in children. The doping of America’s foster kids. Eli Lilly Co behind the … Continue reading