- Hypercompression: my meditation method
- The Secret Significance of Spiders
- Ontology 101: Who is it that knows/feels/senses? or What am I?
- Ontology for Beginners: How to Reality Check Your Existence
- The Three Treasures: mind, heart, body
- The Feng-style 24X Yilu
- The Hong Method, demonstrated
- Taoist Canon: Don’t Do Anything You Don’t Have To
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: recovery
In my early meditation training days I was very fortunate to study with a Taoist meditation master. One of the first things I remember him telling us was that the Taoists do not really believe in being enlightened with a … Continue reading
New study reveals strong links between depression and being alive. A recent meta analysis of thousands of cases of people with depression spanning decades has concluded that life causes depression. It appears that humans are susceptible to varying states of … Continue reading
Everything about the current politics of child and pediatric bipolar disorder. The bipolar child. Bipolar child psych docs at war. Bipolar child researcher says BP doesn’t exist in children. The doping of America’s foster kids. Eli Lilly Co behind the … Continue reading