- Hypercompression: my meditation method
- The Secret Significance of Spiders
- Ontology 101: Who is it that knows/feels/senses? or What am I?
- Ontology for Beginners: How to Reality Check Your Existence
- The Three Treasures: mind, heart, body
- The Feng-style 24X Yilu
- The Hong Method, demonstrated
- Taoist Canon: Don’t Do Anything You Don’t Have To
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: New England Journal of Medicine
When I studied with Peter Ralson in the late ’90s, he introduced me to an idea that I had never heard of before: Ontology, the study of Being. He recommended learning and internalizing ontological concepts by developing and using your … Continue reading
I never tire of watching Master Feng Tai chi chuan, (taijiquan), was clinically proven to help patients and staff alike, in an experimental pilot program at Bellevue Psychiatric Hospital. Funding was pulled soon after. They continue to offer Zooloft, kidney-killing … Continue reading
Dr. Biederman. Retire. At once. Along with Kay Redfield Jamison, and John Grohol. You three have dedicated your lives to harming innocent children and naive or uninformed women. You are not medicine practitioners, you are evil. True evil. True medicine … Continue reading