- Hypercompression: my meditation method
- The Secret Significance of Spiders
- Ontology 101: Who is it that knows/feels/senses? or What am I?
- Ontology for Beginners: How to Reality Check Your Existence
- The Three Treasures: mind, heart, body
- The Feng-style 24X Yilu
- The Hong Method, demonstrated
- Taoist Canon: Don’t Do Anything You Don’t Have To
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: crimethink
Everything about the current politics of child and pediatric bipolar disorder. The bipolar child. Bipolar child psych docs at war. Bipolar child researcher says BP doesn’t exist in children. The doping of America’s foster kids. Eli Lilly Co behind the … Continue reading
In 1989, when I went inpatient for the first time, I thought there was going to be a line-up of hippy psychologists with beards and geeky glasses and long hair who talked about Jung as easily as Freud. I believed in the notion of counseling and as yet, did not know what psychiatry was or that their idea of ‘treatment’ was not at all the same as humanistic psychology. I soon discovered that being inpatient and receiving psychiatric treatment wasn’t anything like I had fantasized. Continue reading