- Hypercompression: my meditation method
- The Secret Significance of Spiders
- Ontology 101: Who is it that knows/feels/senses? or What am I?
- Ontology for Beginners: How to Reality Check Your Existence
- The Three Treasures: mind, heart, body
- The Feng-style 24X Yilu
- The Hong Method, demonstrated
- Taoist Canon: Don’t Do Anything You Don’t Have To
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: mental illness
When I studied with Peter Ralson in the late ’90s, he introduced me to an idea that I had never heard of before: Ontology, the study of Being. He recommended learning and internalizing ontological concepts by developing and using your … Continue reading
Relaxing Into Your Being is an introduction to the Water Method of Taoist taught by lineage holder and Taoist master Bruce Frantzis. Subjects covered by this instructive book include: A comparison of Fire and Water schools of Taoism. Breathing techniques, … Continue reading
Asylum: Inside the Closed World of State Mental Hospitals by Christopher Payne, is not a book of words as much as it is a book of images. A photo-essay, others have called it. And the pictures definitely tell a story. … Continue reading
Psych Central picked up that UC Davis has reported the findings of a recent study of meditation and it’s effects on cellular health. “We have found that meditation promotes positive psychological changes, and that meditators showing the greatest improvement on … Continue reading
Everything about the current politics of child and pediatric bipolar disorder. The bipolar child. Bipolar child psych docs at war. Bipolar child researcher says BP doesn’t exist in children. The doping of America’s foster kids. Eli Lilly Co behind the … Continue reading