- Hypercompression: my meditation method
- The Secret Significance of Spiders
- Ontology 101: Who is it that knows/feels/senses? or What am I?
- Ontology for Beginners: How to Reality Check Your Existence
- The Three Treasures: mind, heart, body
- The Feng-style 24X Yilu
- The Hong Method, demonstrated
- Taoist Canon: Don’t Do Anything You Don’t Have To
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Monthly Archives: June 2015
I am going to ask you a simple “Yes” or “No” question. I don’t want to you think about the answer, but think the answer that first jumps into your mind. It is more likely to be the truth, than … Continue reading
When I studied with Peter Ralson in the late ’90s, he introduced me to an idea that I had never heard of before: Ontology, the study of Being. He recommended learning and internalizing ontological concepts by developing and using your … Continue reading
Here is a semi-rhetorical question: Which energy center in my Being is the most important to focus on developing? The first energy system I ever learned about, was in a book on Kundulini Yoga my Aunt passed on to me, … Continue reading
in two parts. in time, I will get better with making these videos. No wonder some teachers and masters use camera crews.
a partial demonstration