- Hypercompression: my meditation method
- The Secret Significance of Spiders
- Ontology 101: Who is it that knows/feels/senses? or What am I?
- Ontology for Beginners: How to Reality Check Your Existence
- The Three Treasures: mind, heart, body
- The Feng-style 24X Yilu
- The Hong Method, demonstrated
- Taoist Canon: Don’t Do Anything You Don’t Have To
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: iatrogenesis
I never tire of watching Master Feng Tai chi chuan, (taijiquan), was clinically proven to help patients and staff alike, in an experimental pilot program at Bellevue Psychiatric Hospital. Funding was pulled soon after. They continue to offer Zooloft, kidney-killing … Continue reading