- Hypercompression: my meditation method
- The Secret Significance of Spiders
- Ontology 101: Who is it that knows/feels/senses? or What am I?
- Ontology for Beginners: How to Reality Check Your Existence
- The Three Treasures: mind, heart, body
- The Feng-style 24X Yilu
- The Hong Method, demonstrated
- Taoist Canon: Don’t Do Anything You Don’t Have To
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: cure
New study reveals strong links between depression and being alive. A recent meta analysis of thousands of cases of people with depression spanning decades has concluded that life causes depression. It appears that humans are susceptible to varying states of … Continue reading
In 1989, when I went inpatient for the first time, I thought there was going to be a line-up of hippy psychologists with beards and geeky glasses and long hair who talked about Jung as easily as Freud. I believed in the notion of counseling and as yet, did not know what psychiatry was or that their idea of ‘treatment’ was not at all the same as humanistic psychology. I soon discovered that being inpatient and receiving psychiatric treatment wasn’t anything like I had fantasized. Continue reading